7 – Questions for Behavior Change towards living a healthy lifestyle
This is week 2 of the No Motivation Series. This week we are doing some MORE JOURNALING, but this time we take it a layer deeper using some Motivational Interviewing skills.
During this series, we are going to be working towards building a motivation skill set so that you can actually stick to the goals that you set (especially those health goals).
This is a free 10-Week program.
Here is how you can join:
– Subscribe to my YouTube channel and click the little bell to get notified when I post our weekly content
– Follow me on IG @lovewithjels and keep an eye out for new content and live coaching
– Send me a DM on IG so that I know YOU ARE IN and I can personally hold you accountable
– Watch the No Motivation Series videos on Mondays and complete your action items throughout the week
– Show up to the Live IG Q+A so you can ask questions and get feedback on your progress
– Invite your friends + family to join the challenge for extra support
Here are the episodes in this series:
My name is Jelsy and I am a National Board Certified Health and Wellness Coach. I work with individuals reach their health goals while in enhancing their human experience. I primarily work with artists + creatives because I am one too. I believe we unlock a new level of creativity when we aren’t burdened by stress, overwhelm, or low self-esteem.
If you are and artist/creative interested in working with me, send me a DM on Instagram or write to me in the comments section below and we can set up a free consultation.