Is Stress Sabotaging Your Weight Loss Efforts? with Jen Kirsch, CPT
In this episode, Jen Kirsch shares the impact of stress on weight loss and overall well-being. She shares personal experiences as well as practical tips for managing stress. She also highlights the need to recognize and address stress in order to improve sleep, reduce anxiety, and promote overall health and weight loss.
Jen discusses the following:
- The impact of stress on physique change
- Productive vs non-productive stress
- A holistic approach to fitness and nutrition
- Symptoms of chronic stress
- How to recognize and address stress patterns
- The importance of mindfulness and breathing
- Managing stress rough self-care
- The ‘secrets’ to midlife weight loss
- How to deal with injuries when you love fitness
- Reframing stress and practice self-compassion
- And more…
Connect with Tina Haupert:
Facebook: Carrots ‘N’ Cake
YouTube: Tina Haupert
Pinterest: Carrots ‘N’ Cake Hormone Testing & Nutrition Coaching
About Tina Haupert:
Tina Haupert is the owner of Carrots ‘N’ Cake as well as a Certified Nutrition Coach and Functional Diagnostic Nutrition Practitioner (FDN-P).
Tina and her team use functional testing and a personalized approach to nutrition to help women find balance within their diets while achieving their body composition goals.
About Jen Kirsh:
Jen Kirsch, a certified personal trainer, and nutrition coach has dedicated her career to helping women over 40 achieve their fitness goals.
With over 2 decades of experience in the fitness industry, Jen has honed her skills and knowledge to create tailored workout plans and nutrition programs that cater to her clients’ unique needs.
As the creator of the Straight Up Strength workout series, Jen’s mission is to empower women to feel strong, confident, and unstoppable!