Liposuction Market Gears Up to Exceed US$ 9.1 Billion, Riding a Strong 6.8% CAGR Through 2032-FMI Study
With a cumulative annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.8%, the global liposuction market is expected to expand from US$ 4.45 billion in 2022 to US$ 9.31 billion by 2032.
Increasing prevalence of obesity and unwanted body fat across the globe is driving the demand in the market. Growth in the market is also attributed to rising adoption of new technical measures and minimally invasive procedures with advancements in control systems.
Get a Sample Copy of the Report:
Liposuction procedures are gaining traction among all age groups such as rhinoplasty and breast enhancement. As a result, the surge in obese populations in several regions has paved the way for technologically advanced surgical procedures that are to be commercialized.
Power-assisted liposuction and laser-guided liposuction are gaining importance because of faster recovery, reduced time for the hospital stay, and enhanced patient outcomes. The development of the liposuction market is also underpinned by increasing popularity of cosmetic surgeries with enhanced features, adoption of minimally invasive surgeries, and prevalence of stubborn fat accumulation in several body parts.
In February 2021, the International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons published the top countries which perform, and are at best in surgeries. The list included South Korea which is a prime hub for liposuction, nose jobs, and blepharoplasty. The U.S. is said to be popular in liposuction procedures, while Columbia has also displayed growth in the number of cosmetic surgical procedures.
· Power-assisted liposuction accounted for 41.5% market value share in 2021 and is expected to display a CAGR growth of 8.5% over the forecast period.
· By anatomy, the abdomen segment led the market with around 31.0% of share in 2021. The procedures for fat reduction of the abdomen have displayed positive clinical outcomes when performed using advanced liposuction procedures.
· Plastic surgery & cosmetic clinics as end-users held a higher share in the liposuction market by a value of 62.7% in 2021.
· Latin America is slated to be a leading region with a value share of 30.6% at the end of the forecast period on the back of growing medical tourism and availability of cost-effective cosmetic surgical procedures
“With rising adoption of minimally invasive liposuction procedures and prevalence of obesity across the globe, the market is expected to witness growth at an exponential rate over the forecast period,” says an analyst of Future Market Insights.
Unlock exclusive insights with our expert analysts:
Recognition, acquisitions, expansion, development of an extensive product and product launches are the key strategies adopted by manufacturers and integrators to increase the consumer base in
different geographies. The market for liposuction devices is fragmented, thus providers are employing growth tactics such as R&D investment to stay competitive.
· In 2021, Alma Lasers introduced the Alma PrimeX platform for skin tightening procedures and body contouring.
· Apyx Medical Corporation announced the publication of two distinct peer-reviewed studies in the journal Dermatological Reviews in October 2020, which add to the growing body of clinical evidence supporting the use of Renuvion (liposuction device).
Key Market Segments:
By Procedure Type:
- Manual Liposuction
- Ultrasound-Assisted Liposuction
- Power-Assisted Liposuction
- Laser-Guided Liposuction
- Upper arms
- Calves and ankles
- Chest and back
- Hips and thighs
- Chin and neck
- Hospital Setting
- Ambulatory Surgical Centres
- Plastic Surgery and Cosmetic Clinics
- North America
- Latin America
- South Asia
- East Asia
- The Middle East and Africa (MEA)
Unlock Tailored Insights: Customize Your Report for Maximum Impact:
About Future Market Insights (FMI)
Future Market Insights, Inc. (ESOMAR certified, recipient of the Stevie Award, and a member of the Greater New York Chamber of Commerce) offers profound insights into the driving factors that are boosting demand in the market. FMI stands as the leading global provider of market intelligence, advisory services, consulting, and events for the Packaging, Food and Beverage, Consumer Technology, Healthcare, Industrial, and Chemicals markets. With a vast team of over 5000 analysts worldwide, FMI provides global, regional, and local expertise on diverse domains and industry trends across more than 110 countries.
Future Market Insights Inc.
Christiana Corporate, 200 Continental Drive,
Suite 401, Newark, Delaware – 19713, USA