Medical Supply Delivery Service Market to Reach US$ 158 Billion by the End of 2033
WILMINGTON, DE / ACCESSWIRE / January 19, 2023 / Transparency Market Research Inc. – The global medical supply delivery service market is likely to register a CAGR of 10.7% between 2023 and 2033. Medicine supply delivery services rely on route planning as well as timely delivery since healthcare-related substances, such as organ specimens and samples, need to be delivered on time for diagnosis. Rise in demand for organ transplants is estimated to be a major driver of the medical supply delivery industry growth during the forecast period.
The supply of equipment and samples for medical needs might be critical and urgent occasionally. A medical supply delivery service helps transport blood, medical samples, urine, and other body substances from the sample collection place to laboratories or clinics where the tests are conducted. The rise in importance of delivering time-sensitive medical products to biochemistry labs is anticipated to aid in market expansion.
According to TMR report, the global medical supply delivery service market was valued at US$ 52.4 Bn in 2022 and is anticipated to reach US$ 158 Bn by the end of 2033. Rapidly expanding logistics and transportation in the healthcare sector is anticipated to aid in the medical supply delivery service market growth.
Key Findings of Study
- Increase in Geriatric Population Augments Demand for Medical Supply: A significant factor driving the medical supply delivery service market is the rise in geriatric population, their vulnerability to numerous diseases, and the rise in need for medication for prolonged periods of time. These factors are propelling the need for immediate medications and periodic testing, which are expected to create business opportunities in the global market in the next few years.
- Need for Medicine Delivery within Specific Time to Bolster Growth: The need for testing samples within a specific period is critical. This is projected to create new market growth opportunities in the next few years. Additionally, the rise in number of laboratory tests used for the detection and diagnosis of chronic or acute diseases are anticipated to promote the growth of the medical supply delivery service market.
Request to Sample PDF of this Strategic Report (Use Corporate Mail ID for Top Priority): https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=85311
- Rapid pace of updating systems in healthcare centers and laboratories for fast testing and diagnosis is expected to boost the global medical supply delivery service market during the forecast period
- Need to cut down the costs of supply chain in the pharmaceutical sector is projected to aid in market expansion
- Increase in prevalence of chronic diseases augments the need for better healthcare assistance, including collection of samples for lab tests and delivery of medicine on time. Such factors are likely to boost the overall medical supply delivery service market size during the forecast period.
Regional Growth Dynamics
- North America emerged dominant in 2022, ascribed to the adoption of cutting-edge technologies in the medical sector in developed nations such as Canada and the U.S.
- Asia Pacific is likely to contribute significant revenue to the global medical supply delivery service market during the forecast period. This is attributable to the rising popularity of medical tourism that boosts the sale of medical supplies and presence of a large geriatric population in nations such as India, Japan, and China, which is fueling the need for better medical assistance.
Some prominent players in the global medical supply delivery service market are Swoop Aero, Flirtey, Zipline, Matternet, International SOS, ModivCare Solutions LLC, Agility, FedEx, United Parcel Service of America Inc., and DHL International GmbH.
Buy this Premium Research Report | Immediate Delivery Available – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php?rep_id=85311<>
Medical Supply Delivery Services Market Segmentation
- Lab Specimens & Reports
- Medical Supplies
- Drug Supplies
- Emergency Services
Mode of Service
- Drone Delivery
- Courier Delivery
- Other end-uses
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South America
Ask for References – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=ARF&rep_id=85311
Modernization of healthcare in terms of both infrastructure and services have pushed the healthcare industry to new heights, Stay Updated with Latest Healthcare Research Reports by Transparency Market Research:
About Transparency Market Research
Transparency Market Research, a global market research company registered at Wilmington, Delaware, United States, provides custom research and consulting services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insights for thousands of decision makers. Our experienced team of Analysts, Researchers, and Consultants use proprietary data sources and various tools & techniques to gather and analyses information.
Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts, so that it always reflects the latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports.
Transparency Market Research Inc.
CORPORATE HEADQUARTER DOWNTOWN,
1000 N. West Street,
Suite 1200, Wilmington, Delaware 19801 USA
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
Email: [email protected]
SOURCE: Transparency Market Research inc.