Opportunities in Medical Tourism: How the MTA Can Help
The Medical Tourism Association (MTA) is a non-profit association for the medical tourism and international patient industries connecting patients with first-class care from around the world. With access to and reach of over 1 million+ in over 100 countries, buyers of healthcare, hospitals, governments, insurance companies and more, learn how you can work with the MTA:
Also committed to raising consumer awareness of international healthcare options, the MTA has specific developments designed to educate and increase the number of consumers who travel for healthcare.
As a new subscriber to the MTA, please learn about opportunities:
• Medical Tourism Training and Certification Programs
• The New MTA Resource Center
• White Papers & Webcast
• Accessing Buyers of Healthcare
• Benefits of joining the MTA with guaranteed patient leads
• Peer-to-peer Networking Platform (MedicalTourismCity.com)
• Lead Generation Strategies
• Conferences Around the World
• And Much More…
Please join us to ask questions and learn how we can help grow your business and connect you with exactly who you are looking for.