Terms and Conditions
Our site exercises third party content for information purpose only and are not liable for any web content related to or denoted to from these pages. All news, images & videos associates to content are hosted on third party sites or users. We also often used third party links. All media is linked from news sites and social media etc. Therefore, our site has no rheostat over the copyright of the streaming media. our site does not accept obligation for content hosted on third party domains or by the users. If you have any questions regarding please contact us
Our use of other group’s copyrighted material – Fair use notice:
Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976: Allowance is made for “fair use” for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, education, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing.
– This website was created for informational purposes only. The material on our site is given for general information only and does not constitute professional advice. Where appropriate, users should seek their own legal or other professional advice. The Travel-Reporter accepts no responsibility for loss occasioned to any person acting or refraining from acting as a result of material contained in this website. Travel-Reporter accepts no liability in respect of material contained on other sites which may be linked to this site from time to time.
– All content posted up on this site is used under the Fair Use Copyright Law 107. All photos, media, and articles are copyright to their original owners.
– Photographic images are owned by their respective copyright owner. Where possible the appropriate accreditation is given. Due to image alterations ownership of many images can not be verified. Where ownership is known a credit is as given.
– News and Press articles are owned by their respective Copyright owner. Where possible the appropriate accreditation or source of the article is given on the same page.
– The audio/video files on this site are for listening/watching purposes only. Downloading of these files to ones computer is strictly prohibited. They are owned by their respective copyright owners.
If it is the organization’s belief that the usage of specific images used on our site containing copyrighted knowledge conflicts with authorized use, and/or does not comply with fair use as described in this context, contact us through our contact page and we will remove the offending content immediately.
Digital Millennium Copyright Act Policy
Welcome to our site (the ”Site”).We respect the intellectual property rights of others just as we expect others to respect our rights. Pursuant to Digital Millennium Copyright Act, Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c), a copyright owner or their agent may submit a takedown notice to us via our DMCA Agent listed below. As an internet service provider, we are entitled to claim immunity from said infringement claims pursuant to the “safe harbor” provisions of the DMCA. To submit a good faith infringement claim to us, you must submit notice to us that sets forth the following information:
Notice of Infringement – Claim
1. A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner (or someone authorized to act on behalf of the owner);
2. Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
3. Identification of the infringing material to be removed, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material. [Please submit the URL of the page in question to assist us in identifying the allegedly offending work];
4. Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party including your name, physical address, email address, phone number and fax number;
5. A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that the use of the material is unauthorized by the copyright agent; and
6. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and, under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Title 17 USC §512(f) provides civil damage penalties, including costs and attorney fees, against any person who knowingly and materially misrepresents certain information in a notification of infringement under 17 USC §512(c)(3).
Send all takedown notices through our dmca page: https://market-reporter.biz/contact-us/
Please note that we may share the identity and information in any copyright infringement claim we receive with the alleged infringer. In submitting a claim, you understand accept and agree that your identity and claim may be communicated to the alleged infringer.
Counter Notification – Restoration of Material
If you have received a notice of material being takedown because of a copyright infringement claim, you may provide us with a counter notification in an effort to have the material in question restored to the site. Said notification must be given in writing to our DMCA Agent and must contain substantially the following elements pursuant to 17 USC Section 512(g)(3):
1. Your physical or electronic signature.
2. A description of the material that has been taken down and the original location of the material before it was taken down.
3. A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled.
4. Your name, address, and telephone number, and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal district court for the judicial district in which the address is located (or if you are outside of the United States, that you consent to jurisdiction of any judicial district in which the service provider may be found), and that the you will accept service of process from the person or company who provided the original infringement notification.
5. Send your counter notice through our Contact page. Email is highly recommended.
We reserve the right to modify the contents of this page and its policy for handling DMCA claims at any time for any reason. You are encouraged to check back to review this policy frequently for any changes.